GATS Exhibitor Badges
May 22, 2013
All personnel entered after June 26 will need to pick up their badges onsite at the Exhibitor Registration Counters, Wednesday, August 20.
You will not be able to register for Exhibitor Badges until your application for exhibit space has been submitted, approved and booth assignment is made.
- Exhibitor Badges are limited to those persons working directly in your exhibit.
- Badges will include Name, Exhibiting Company Name, City and State
- Badges will be mailed in bulk to the contact listed
- Plastic badge holders may be picked up onsite during move-in and throughout the show
- Late exhibitor badge requests and changes will be processed and picked up onsite